Someone posted a how to page for modifying a K to M42 adapter to do
this. It was relatively simple and straight forward, (and obvious if you
think about it). But they had the recommended parts and methods which
helps a lot in these cases. You might want to check the archives.

Derby Chang wrote:
> I'm sure this has come up before, but I can't find it in the archives.
> Have a lovely Voigtlander 40/2 ultron in M42 mount. Not the best lens on
> a digital (quite a lot of CA, I've found), but a sharp little lens
> otherwise, with beautiful build quality. Problem is I can only shoot
> wide open unless I use one of my old screw mount film bodies.
>
> I know that some EOS-M42 adapters have a feature to keep the diaphragm
> pin pressed, but I haven't seen any K-M42 adapters do the same thing.
> Are there any? I've tried taping the pin down, but it has quite a strong
> spring behind it, so doesn't stay put.

Remember, it’s pillage then burn.