Thanks Boris.

It was great fun, particularly as the sound of the drum is delayed because of
the viewing distance.  Makes the paddling seem totally out of sync!

The GESO link should have been:

http://mail.bluebottle.com/webmail/util/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Fsupera1000%2F2007WorldDragonBoatRacingChampionshipWesternSydney%3Fauthkey%3DdGgPuZ6ohwU&Session=ds26tc8i4t6qr45r8qf6sv1up2

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney, Australia