My sister finally replaced her malfunctioning film compact camera with a
Pentax A30. She bought it at a local camera shop, who advised her this one.
This had nothing to do with me, honest!

The guy explained they were very pleased with Pentax. When something needs
repair, just drop it off at the shop and Pentax will repair it in a few days.
There experience with Canon is 6 to 8 weeks. This surprised me in a pleasant
way.

Anyone who knows what the average file size is of this A30? I need to get her
a few cards. I guess speed is not of the most importance for her and her
beauty. Now she is really family.
--
Frits Wüthrich