Firstly, thanks to all who responded to my initial posting (Photo Shoot
#1) concerning the wedding I got to shoot a few weeks ago. Since then I
was so starved for another opportunity to shoot people again that I posted
an ad on craigslist for a free photo shoot. I got tons of responses but
unfortunately somehow ended up with a couple that was way younger than I
anticipated.

In any event, here's a few highlights from the outting:

http://www.exposedfilm.net/mandi/

Comments and criticism welcomed. You guys were great with the advice last
time around.
All the best,

  Jerome

PS... the website is under (re) construction, so please excuse the flash
components if they are still a bit clunky.