Thanks, Adam.  I did some research on the Epson R3x0 series.  The
R380 looks nice (at about $100).  I looked up the Epson Luster paper
you have mentioned.  It seems like nice paper, but appears to be
offered only in one size, 8.5x11.  I tend to like the standard
framing sizes, especially 5x7 and 8x10, and, thus, here is another
elementary question: how can I obtain these sizes using this paper?
Perhaps some type of cutting would be involved?  Also, since this
paper is rather expensive, it seems rather wasteful to "downsize" the
print size.

Thanks,
Glen