"They probably did a restore on their mail server at your ISP, and wound up
restoring some old mail too. Would not worry about it unless it keeps
happening."

No, I don't get pdml posts via email. I only read the archives and reply to
them. I do get the batch files or whatever they call them, but that has
nothing to do with the posting and initial replys showing up a second time.
I'm not worried about it, just curious how things like that happens.

Walt