Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af
Peter Fairweather
Sendt: 25. september 2007 14:35
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: Grand Prix K10D?

This is as much a  monetary as a photographic question. I have found
the Grand Prix model of the K10D complete with upgraded software and
winder for less than £600.

Opinions seem divided here on the value of the winder. I've even seen
it blamed for VPN, but that was on another less knowledgeable forum.

Should I save £150 and buy the standard body or will the GP version be
a good investment at roughly £50 over the combined price of a standard
body and winder?

Your photographic thoughts and/or investment advice would be welcomed

Many thanks

Peter

19:09

Checked by AVG Free Edition.