----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Cassino"
Subject: Re: Developer Turned Black [Was: Sad state of Photo Stores]

> Rodinal seems to keep forever, and HC110 goes from
> lager yellow to ale tan, but still seems to hold up
> well, As my developing volumes drop, I've switched to
> those two.

I was given a bottle of HC110 that came from an old timer's studio darkroom
that got shut down when the owner passed away. I surmise that the guy forgot
he had it, as the price tag on it indicated it was at least 15 years old
when I got it, and it was quite brown.
I decided to test it for laughs, and ended up using it.

William Robb