----- Original Message -----
From: "Debra Wilborn"
Subject: Decent photo sites?

> I'm looking for a place to host photos.  Right now I
> have a few things on Flickr here:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>
> (Feedback welcome, by the way.)
>
> It seems however that Flickr likes to resize
> everything to 500 pixels.  Kind of smallish.  What
> hosting service, if any, do y'all like?

Check with your ISP. I think most offer some webspace as part of the
accounts. My ISP is a bunch of cheap ass buggers, and only give me 60mb of
space, but with careful content selection (think of it as a personal
contest), one can do quite a bit with that much space.
Bella's breeder thinks highly of Dreamhost.

William Robb