For what it is worth, Popular photography has got the following lab
test results for the MZ-S viewfinder:
Magnification: 0,77x (PZ1P 0,86x)
Coverage: 93,3% (PZ1P 86,9%)
Both MZ-S values are better as specified.

As the question goes, I'd buy new MZ-S body. What the heck, I just
did. :) So my next buy wil be new lenses, not the body.

Cao, Matjaz