Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

>Someone asked me how well the Pentax DA21 Limited did on sharpness
>when wide open (f/3.2). I did a quick search with Lightroom's
>metadata browser and found about three hundred exposures I'd made
>with the DA21 at f/3.2, pulled out eight shots as examples and did
>some quick processing. I think it does pretty well ... I liked them
>enough I thought I'd share. :-)
>
>   http://homepage.mac.com/godders/DA21WO/
>
>#2 and 3 on the thumbnail page were made with the K10D, all the
>others with the *ist DS. Widely varying light conditions...

Interesting - I looked at them all before reading your comment - and
liked 2 and 3 best
by a fairly wide margin.... and I'm not usually one for  kid photos  or
um "bondage" for that matter.
[hehe - that comment ought to drag in a few more viewers if they haven't
already  clicked the link :) :) ]

ann