LOL.  Thanks Derby and Boris.

My main hard drive had gotten relatively full several months back and after
having backed up numerous photo folders, I deleted them from the C: drive.
I knew there were a number of folders I had scarcely looked at.  This was in
one of them.  I had actually processed it from RAW already, though I gave it
another go to resize it for the web differently.

Tom C.