Thanks Cotty. Actually, they're all SAE sockets. It's probably a
3/4:-). While a lot of the tools are new, I used some of my old
sockets and ratchets. They're all at least forty years old. Most were
used when I bought them forty years ago. Thankfully, my '55 chevy is
put together SAE nuts and bolts. Us old folks have to stick together:-).
Paul