[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> In a message dated 9/30/2007 6:45:40 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> As I stated in my  previous post, I am back home.  This should be for
> quite a  while.
> After sending my last message I went out to my back porch - it is nice
> and cool out.
> This is my  view:
>
> http://groups.msn.com/myrugbypictures/backyard.msnw?action
> =ShowPhoto&PhotoID=79
>
> http://tinyurl.com/37qwm7
>
> Excuse  the partially mowed yard - I ran out of time yesterday :-)
>
> It is just a  snapshot - but I will accept any comments.
>
> The photo was taken with my  *ist D with a Pentax-M 20mm f/4 at 1/160sec f/8.
>
> Cesar
> Panama City,  Florida
>
> ==============
> Surprised by the pines (Florida?). Looks like a  great place to live, envious.
>
> Marnie aka Doe  :-)

> Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

Marnie,

As you drive along the interior all you see are pine trees.  Of course
the main reason is that the company that owns the paper mill seems to
own at least one third of the county and they have their quick-growing
trees to farm.
Which brings up the question of whether the pine trees that I see around
are indigenous or a result of all the tree farms...

Even with the threat of hurricanes, this is a good place to live - still.

Cesar
Panama City, Florida