Thank you for your kind words.  I hope the picture of my little red
head is satisfactory.  She gave a nice little smile.

I tend to have a fairly steady hand.  When I shoot, I try to
concentrate on cradling the body properly and exhaling when I release
the shutter.  Also, I think my hand is a bit steadier with the Nikon
N80, as it is a much heavier, studier body than the ZX-M.  It has a
noticeably lower center of gravity, and a better grip, too--I feel
like some sort of pseudo-pro now :-)  I am not one who thinks
photography is "all in the lens."  Certainly the lens is crucial, but
so is the body.  You ask: "Do you have a fast lens?"...my Pentax A is
a 50/2 and my Nikon is an F 50/1.8 D...pretty fast...

Yes, the Fuji 800 is nice.  I have the 400 in my camera right now.  I
will pass along some comments one I have a roll or two developed.

Glen