Just because they haven't released any new lenses that aren't DA lately
doesn't mean that they've abandoned the nomenclature. After all they no
longer sell any FF 35mm cameras. Why build lenses for them. When an
~24x36mm camera is released we'll probably see more D FA lenses, not before.

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.