Thanks, Paul. I saw in your other post that you
attended Roosevelt University - I don't remember you
mentioning that before. I did a 5 month program there
in thier grad school in the mid 80's. LIved right next
door in the Herman Crown Center - lots of fun!

- MCC

Mark Cassino Photography
Kalamamazoo, MI
www.markcassino.com