I dunno where the silly idea that the D3 is 1.1x crop comes from, maybe
those pre-announcement rumours about the 1.1x Sony sensor. It's no such
thing.

The D3 has a 36mm by 23.9mm sensor. It's 1.0x crop, all of 0.1mm shorter
and just as wide as a 35mm frame. In fact it's larger than the 5D's
sensor (5D is 35.8x23.9mm) as well as the original 1Ds (which was around
1.05x crop)

And the 645D body design that was shown lacked the controls for SR, so
it almost assuredly lacked SR. But it would be technically possible on a
1.3x crop body.