Norm Baugher wrote:

>I loved it Ann, the only thing that bugs me about the picture (I know
>it's stupid) is that the letters on the window to the left are partially
>cut out.

Me too.

>The woman with the umbrella, IMO makes the pic.
>Norm

Yup --
I scanned this from a 5 x 7 print I made in 1971 - there are about 5
shots on the roll  - I have the contact sheet
and all but one strip of film - the strip with the negative for this
shot is missing... probably I had put it in a separate
envelope for printing or , as I sometimes did when I was printing, slid
it bag into the wrong sheet...

I know I have one other print somewhere that includes the entire front
of the chicken store .

This one got scanned because i was just showing the guy across the
street what was in his shop years ago
and he HAD to have to photo...

i'm considering gathering more bw shots from the street back then to do
a portfolio in a small sense...
hopefully I will find either the better print or the neg....  I have
books of negatives - well organized except
for the 70 or so rolls I shot before I started doing them myself   -
ugh... I need an elf with good eyes to
dig through all this stuff for me :) :)

ann