On 02/10/07, Igor Roshchin, discombobulated, unleashed:

>> >http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/WildAnimalPark/IMGP5226.jpg
>> >Brutal and other comments are welcome as always.
>>

>Cotty wrote:
>> Interesting composition. Camera shake evident though.
>
>I wonder what is the indication?
>I know it is not ultimately sharp - but I am not sure if it is because
>of the lens' limited resolution, because of me not focusing well,
>or the camera shake as you suggested.
>The photo was taken at 240mm focal length at 1/500, handheld.
>However, this is a crop - and what you see is just ~25% less than
>the actual pixel size (see the -5 version in the last link).

Odd. It definitely looks like camera shake to me. Not just a soft image,
but one with a directional blur. I'd be happy to look at a full res
image for you and put it through 'my' system if you think it would be of
any advantage.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty