I wish I did. I know that some years back Pentax Canada was pretty good, but
I don't know now. I deal with Advace Camera Repair, Garden Grove,
California. It's a small outfit, and Harold owns the place and has a couple
of Pentax trained technicians that really know their stuff. He has repair
business from all the Ritz camera stores in the area, Samy's and some
others. I've been dealing with him for quite a few years now and I'm glad to
have his service.

Regards,
Bob...
"Art is not a reflection of reality. it is the reality of a reflection."
      -Jean Luc Godard