From: "P. J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mlford Pond and Church

I had to be in the center of Milford a much bigger shore town, but as
self consciously quaint as Stony Creek is still mostly un-self
consciously quaint. On the other hand Milford has been a relatively easy
commute from New York since the New York, New Haven and Hartford
Railroad has been in existence.

http://www.mindspring.com/~happydogsoftware/PESO%20--%20mlfordpondandchurch.html

Equipment Pentax *ist-Ds/smc Pentax FA 20-35mm f4.0 AL

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.