>> flash-based gallery at http://www.gdgphoto.com/naturalixms/

And thanks for the comments on this set!

On Oct 5, 2007, at 11:56 AM, Kenneth Waller wrote:
> ... A cover for a book or just an exercise ?

I have some ideas for a book that involves photos of this type, yes.
This particular group just "happened" yesterday and made me think
about where else I might find a market for them. :-)

---
Some folks reported difficulties with the flash-based web pages. I'm
not really all that enamored of flash pages most of the time, I was
experimenting: probably won't use that one again. For those who might
be interested or had problems, here are the medium resolution photos
presented along with a little bit of technical data:

Katanas
http://www.gdgphoto.com/naturalixms/bin/images/medium/P1030302.jpg
ISO 400 @ f/8 @ 1/15 sec

Meteaor
http://www.gdgphoto.com/naturalixms/bin/images/medium/P1030312.jpg
ISO 200 @ f/8 @ 1/80 sec

Tongus
http://www.gdgphoto.com/naturalixms/bin/images/medium/P1030317.jpg
ISO 400 @ f/6.3 @ 1/40 sec

Trumpert
http://www.gdgphoto.com/naturalixms/bin/images/medium/P1030319.jpg
ISO 400 @ f/5.6 @ 1/40 sec

Naturalixm
http://www.gdgphoto.com/naturalixms/bin/images/medium/P1030321.jpg
ISO 800 @ f/5.6 @ 1/15 sec

All made with the L1 and M42 Pentax Fish-Eye-Takumar 17mm f/4 lens.

thanks again,

Godfrey