The MZ-D aka KR-52 has for marketing reasons been renamed the K1D, at
least as far as I can tell. I don't think Pentax would let Google know
the specifications of a new camera ahead of time and keep that same
information from Adobe. (The odds are that a RAW file from a MZ-D will
never be seen by any one of these applications).

You can see some pictures here.
http://www.avbuzz.com/bbs/photo/photo-thread-77223.html

It seems to be an original MZ-S re-badged, not a Photoshop job, there
seem to be some subtle differences between the this and the MZ-D on
Boz's page.. But some people are really good with Photoshop.

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.