Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
> On Oct 6, 2007, at 4:30 AM, Derby Chang wrote:
>

>> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/07_10/07_10_sundew/01.htm
>>

> I love simple compositions like this, Derby, but this one just
> doesn't hold my eye. There's not quite enough to make it work, imo: I
> have to consciously push myself to stop asking "what is it?"
>
> Godfrey

I tend to agree, Godfrey. I think it works better though as a large
print than a web pic. None of the tonal jaggies in the OOF areas and
lots of details in the plant bud.

FWIW, it is a shot of a baby that will grow up to be a carnivorous beast.
http://florawww.eeb.uconn.edu/acc_num/199500154.html

thanks for the comment

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc