The bird was in almost complete silhouette. I'd have needed a flash
with pretty large guide number to have lit up his underside. ;-)
I was pleased to have gotten the slightest hint of red and the
slightest glint of beak detail.
I don't consider either of the vulture shots to be successes, but I do
like what the sun is doing with the feather tips.

Jack

Jack