Actually, in a case like that I'd be very  tempted to leave negative
feedback, i.e. warn other sellers he's a no-pay. I've  only had that happen
once, but
since I sold the item for under $5 I let it  slide. However, I did email him
and tell him I SHOULD leave him negative no-pay  feedback. Told him that
sellers have fees from ebay every time they list and now  I was out that money.

Up to you Ann, but $85 is a serious  no-pay.

Marnie aka Doe
===========

As if things were not tight  enough....  The guy who just won the
darkside lens I had up for  $85  (artphotodude) wrote
me that he didn't make a habit of not paying..  blah blah, and was VERy
sorry but he doesn't have the money....
the job  he expected to get for which he wanted the lens got pushed back
indefinitely....

I wrote that if that were the case it was up  to him to notify ebay he
was retracting his bid so at least i didn't
have  the hassles of getting my fees back...

I had seen he had good feedback on  the last few items he bought WITHIN
THE PAST WEEK but didn't
look ath  what those items were until I got his I can't pay message.

The  item he just got left good feedback for two days ago were 3 Beavis
and  Butthead items for $49.00 !
But he couldn't pay ME for something he needed  for work....  I'm sooooo
pissed

thanks for  "listening"

ann

Warning:  I am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.