Derby Chang wrote:

>Scott Loveless wrote:
>

>>PUG's up.  Sorry for the delay.  http://pug.komkon.org/  November's
>>theme is opposites.  You can submit photos at http://pdmlpug.org/?cat=4.
>>
>>We have a large field this month.  35 damn fine photos.  I guess you
>>guys really don't like John Denver much.

LOL!  right on, Scott!

It is a damn fine gallery - sorry I couldn't find a "new" one in time -
otoh, I'm glad I posted something
that wasn't a "nature" shot,even though I realized I had had it in an
earlier PUG...  because mine would
hardly been looked at with the gorgeous nature stuff this month...
great gallery overall  - intersting there were two frozen in ice leaf
shots - both of them stunning as
well as the earlier seen Ken's frost tipped ones, and Tom's birdie...
and wow, Frank shoots color!

>Derby continues:
>
>Superb gallery well worth waiting for. Standouts for me are Tom & Walt's
>icy cocktails (equally delicious), Ann's John Steinbeck in Colour shot,
>the fiery Belgian Yves, and that amazing serpentine shot by Dave Kennedy
>- which gets bonus points for being in easy reach from brekkie.
>
>And again major kudos to Scott for the beautiful web design.

Thanks for liking my "Steinbeck"  - hehe... I see what you mean calling
it that...

I agree with the way the Pug works too... esaier navigation.

yayayay Scott!

ann