I don't belong to any service, when I click on the link below it takes
me to a page with the Docket for the case. You only have to log in to
read the details. This I believe should be open to everyone. It's a
public proceeding, but apparently the public isn't trusted with public
knowledge.

--
Remember, it’s pillage then burn.