Tom C wrote:
>> My only gripe with Wally World is staffing.  Or lack thereof.  They
>> never have enough registers open.
>>

>> --
>> Scott Loveless
>
> Yeah, that's when I take my package of sliced Swiss cheese, and hang it
> behind a bunch of proprietary battery packages right next to the minilab in
> the Camera/Photo department. ;-)

Were you in my neighborhood recently?  A couple days ago at the local
supermarket I decided to get an overpriced Pepsi from the cooler by the
register.  As I reached down to open the door I saw something truly odd
next to the Mountain Dew.  Someone had put a bag of flour in there.  It
felt really cold, so I guess it had been there for a while.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/