>John, I am adding the "Re:" in the subject lines on my replys but they come
>through without it added for some reason. Hope you don't think I am
>ignoring
>your request.

Point of info - you shouldn't have to add it - the email app you use
will have a preference for adding it - or removing it. probably needs a
tweak ;-)

Cotty, I will repeat. I do not receive the pdml posts via email. I read them
in the archives and respond or post when I want/need to. Therefore, my email
application has nothing to refer to.....
What I do not understand is that even when I put the re: in the subject line
ahead of the origonal, it gets dropped when the email is sent, or the pdml
system is dropping it.

Walt