[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
==============
I don't get 'Tis the Season being for February  and Red Shirt sounds very
obscure. Don't get it at all.

Rest look  good.

Marnie aka Doe   :-)
==============

OK.  Those are valid concerns and I have answers that hopefully will
come across as logical.

In the past, seasonal themes often seemed to be due right at the time we
needed to be shooting them.  So for "tis the season", which will
probably involve some Holiday shooting, I pushed it back to February so
that everyone would have time to shoot and edit their photos.  Same for
Nature/Lanscape.  Lots of us like to shoot fall foliage in October.
Placing that theme in December gives us plenty to work on the photos.

Red Shirt comes from the "Red Shirt School of Photography".  Wikipedia
describes it better than I can:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Shirt_School_of_Photography.  I think
it sounds like a whole lot of fun.

--