William Robb wrote:
> [...]
I'm not Christian, either, and "Tis the Season" shouldn't necessarily
invoke a Christian theme.  Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Yule, Ramadan
all occur near the end of the calendar year, during the "holiday
season".  Plus, for those of us in the northern hemisphere, there are
snow covered landscapes, one horse open sleighs, decorated trees and
wreaths (pagan icons, originally), etc.  Those of us up north would also
most likely be more than appreciative of December beach photos from the
folks down under at that time of year.

     Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
     Fa la la la la, la la la la.
     'Tis the season to be jolly,