Thank you, Adam...

Will the Moab 5x7 paper you mention work with the R280?  I just want
to make sure of this.

Though, I am somewhat disappointed, as Newegg is now out of stock on
the R280.  I would prefer buying it from them.  I know the R280 is
probably available (at a good price, too) at one of the popular New
York camera stores (B&H, Adorama, etc.), but I would rather not
purchase it from these stores.

Glen