In a message dated 10/10/2007 12:12:42 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
FWIW I've always  wanted to see a 'humour style' month; not obvious pictures,
including those  that may appear initially to be one thing, but you sit back
and absorb for a  few moments before you really get it. With the quality of
photographs here  and the way life is often looked at within PDML, I would
have thought there  was a lot of scope for this category.

Malcolm

I  like that.

Of course, it might all too easily lead to...  puns.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.