I love that page.  It's something I turn to very frequently when I
have questions or ideas.  Sometimes I wish there were a space where I
could find a relative price range to expect on used lenses, but other
than that I think that page has never let me down when I serach for
information.  Happy 10th! :o)

rg2

--
"the subject of a photograph is far less important than its composition"