Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Might I suggest looking into doing your own scanning and printing
> digitally? You'll lose any issues with framing and neg film (Slide
> mounts are still an issue unless you don't get the slides mounted).

I've been thinking of that for some time but haven't been able
to afford a slide/neg scanner yet (nor do I have a printer
capable of suitable-quality output) ... and unlike flatbeds,
film scanners don't seem to turn up as my friends' "I've upgraded
and the old one needs a new home" hand-me-downs.  (A photo-quality
printer is a little more likely to turn up that way but hasn't
yet.)

But getting a halfway decent film scanner is on the agenda ifwhen
the opportunity arises.

                                        -- Glenn