The last two times i have gone to use my Sigma 300 F 4 with its Sigma
1.4 tele, i can't help but notice it does not seem to focus properly.I
can tell in the finder and on screen as well.

I know the 300 focuses properly on its own, as i have the printed
results to show its still quite sharp.

There does seem to be a very minor bit off play with the tele at the
lens mount and lens mount.Not much a mm or so.

Could that be enough to make a wonky connection.

I have not cleaned any connections, but they look OK.Both K10D and
PZ-1 showed these signs.

Any thoughts.

Dave

--