John,
It is a nice gallery.
I went thru it the first time, but it's a little large for comments.
I was impressed by the sharpness of the photos and the nearness.
You have filled the frame admirably in many cases.
I think especially of the shot with only parts of two passing jets.
The helicopter shots are rather spectacular,
especially when one is turned toward us.
Overall, these are fine and close-up shots.
Regards,  Bob S.