----- Original Message -----
From: "Rebekah"
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Right clicked images find there way home

> >This will stop the casual web browser. As has been mentioned before,
> >nothing
>>can stop the serious people who are intent on grabbing your content no
>>matter what.
>
> You know, I tried that out of curiosity, and although I couldn't
> right-click, the little box that offers me the options to save, print
> or email popped up in the upper left hand corner of the image.  I'm
> using internet explorer right now, just an FYI for you ;)

HAR!!!.
Not surprising really. I suppose the biggest victim of intellectual property
theft has little interest in protecting the intellectual property of others.
I don't get that option when I use IE, but I also don't use IE enough to
know it's ins and outs.
The main point, which this reafirms, is that if it's posted on the web, it
is, effectively, public domain.

William Robb