oh yeah, my one photo there is SO impressive ;)

no, I know what you mean, I browse through it when I'm bored and it
always makes me feel very eager to run out with my camera.  Some of
the pictures there are downright magnificent.

rg2

--
"the subject of a photograph is far less important than its composition"