On 17/10/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED], discombobulated, unleashed:

>From: Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>l>
>>
>> Regarding style and fashion, I realise that cutting edge European trends
>> take a while to filter across the pond ;-)))
>>

>Bite your tongue, young fellow. My pic of Steve at f2.5 with the K85/1.8:
>http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4159763
>
>Love both of those portraits you showed, by the way. Particularly the
>old coot!

You feel an affinity eh ;-)

He's still living! Thanks. I will go to his funeral.

The pic of Steve I like very much, but personally, with that head, if it
were mine I would present it with every piece of stubble, every blemish,
every hair follicle, in razor sharp finger-cutting focus. But like my
wife says, 'If we were all the same the world would be a boring place'.

Me, I just say bollocks a lot.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty