Yeah, I hear ya.  I just took a look at it on two other monitors.  One
showed more detail than on mine, the other showed probably closer to
what Jack is reporting.

It does look a bit noisy to me, too.  I think I'll take another stab
at some raw conversion/post processing to see if I can improve it
more.

Thanks for the comments.

--
Bruce