What I wrote wasn't said with pomposity. It's true.  I don't want to be
viewed as a critic.

But I do think I have useful input and if I offer what can viewed as even
negative feedback, my hope is that because of that, or in spite of it,
someone learns and betters themselves.

I have produced plenty of inferior work and don't hesitate to say so.  I
still do.  I only choose to display that which is better than my usual junk.

Tom C.