I recently, just today as a matter of fact found one of my photos here:

http://bbs.anhuinews.com/thread-197952-1-1.html

No idea what it means.

Another one here:

http://cocorofeel.exblog.jp/6558635/

and one I can't find now of the same image above.

My permission was not asked, my name was still on all three.  Bothers me,
but not enough to do anything.

Tom C.