>From: ann sanfedele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
>Subject: Re: PESO - Beach Scene
>Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 16:27:28 -0400
>
>Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
>
> >From: "Bruce Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> >>Pentax K10D, DA* 50-135/2.8 @ 123mm
> >>ISO 800, 1/3000 sec @ f/4.5, Handheld
> >>
> >>http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/ptreyes_0097.htm
> >>

> >I like the light and overall feel. However it feels tilted to my eye
> >due to the way the foreground and background interact, which is
> >distracting.
> >
> >Godfrey
> >

>hey, Godders -- I see what you mean - but I thought the overall photo
>was so strong I didn't notice it at first -
>Bruce, would too much be lost if you ever so slgihtly corrected it by
>  sa 1 or 2 degrees so the top of
>the near water was really horizontal?
>
>ann

Funny.  I feel the overall photo is not strong, my opinion of course.  Sorry
on this one Bruce. I think the  image is too soft in the foreground due the
focus being on the rocks and a short DOF.  I can see a very a nice scenic if
the bottom water area was not there, the person was not there and the
foreground was in focus.