"ann sanfedele"
> that what you see on the monitor that
> magenta streak, can come from a kind of eye problem whose name I don't
> know...  but of course,

Yeah, it must be an eye problem - I only see the magenta streak when looking
@ that image.

> where is the streak you see?  do you still see it?
As I stated in my original response, the very slight magenta streak runs
from the ULH side to the  LRH corner. Its in the area between the dark sky &
light. And yes, I still see it.

Kenneth Waller
http://tinyurl.com/272u2f