I would have guessed P51 but apparently that's not it.

I'd never heard of the Hispano Aviacion HA 1112 Buchon but I doubt that's it.
The wheels retract away from the fuselage in the photo you posted whereas in
Dario's photo they retract towards the fuselage.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney, Australia