Thanks for the 'critique' Ann.  You might want to go back and look
again with a refresh of your browser.  I just reposted it at Tom's
request sized more properly.

--
Bruce

as> Well I hate to disappoint... - but I have to say its simply gorgeous!
as>  It's "I wish I was there " gorgeous ,
as> It's "'my kind of scenic" gorgeous,... it's  , well,  GOOD, ok?

as> ann
as> (nope, didn't read anyone else's critique - came to this conclusion all
as> by myself.)