Derby,
I think the Vivitar 105 macro has a good reputation and you show why.
At the risk of being a bore, here are some comments...
1) Blue Pansy(?) - Nice.  Did you see Ken Waller's comments about
holding the whole exposure back on red birds so the red doesn't
block-up.  Your yellow has this problem.  Ken talked about using
individual channels and curves to fix it.  Something about lowering
the whole exposure and bringing the other channels back up later.
2) Orchid - Dreamy composition with single vertical pedal, but not
enough in focus for my tastes.
3) Orchid branch/bunch - Sharp blossoms really draw the eye.  Out of
focus blossoms are a big distraction :-(  This is a continuing problem
when trying to get the composition you are shooting for.  Keep working
on it.
4) see 3
5) I think the subject is interesting but ugly.  I'd lose the 2nd
spike in the lower left of the photo.  I think it detracts, competing
with the main spike.  I especially appreciated the contrast between
the pointy/hairy bits with water drops and the creamy background.
6) Can you get more detail in the blossom?  What works for me is the
contrast between the blossom and the soft stem and background.
7) I like the composition with the two bright background spots.  Stem
is sharper but Lady Slipper Orchid blossom is not.  Better might be
more DOF to get both in focus.
8) My favorite of this set.  The colors remind me of an abstract
painting and showing all those bits so sharp is a real challenge.  A
difficult shot with a great result.  I wish my attempts were so
successful.
Regards,  Bob S.